kimchi 1 layer, processed noodle 1 portion,
young green onion 1 root, egg 1 egg, noodle
flavoring 1 portion, powdered red pepper some
1) Cut kimchi into 1cm length after removing
stuffing of kimchi.
In case of too sour kimchi, wash it with water
and add a
little bit of powdered red pepper.
2) Cut young green onion into 2~3cm lengths.
3. Boil some kimchi and proper amount of water
4) When starting boiling over, insert a portion of
noodle, a noodle flavoring, and diagonally-cut
green onion. And then, keep boiling it
for more 3~4min.
5) When the noodle is ready, add a egg for
* To one's taste, herbs is usable and fresh
replace processed noodle.