kimchi 1/2 root, bean sprouts or green bean
sprouts 150g, young green onion 4 roots, chopped
garlic 1 Tsp, sardine 20 sardines, powdered red
pepper some, salt some
1) Cut kimchi into 1cm length after removing
stuffing of kimchi.
In case of too sour kimchi, wash it with water
flavor again with green onion, garlic, and
2) Wash and dry bean sprouts.
3) Cut young green onion into 5cm lengths.
4) Remove the guts and head of sardine.
5) Boil bean sprouts and kimchi with trimmed
* When boiling over, flavor it to one's taste.