kimchi 1/2 section, beef 200g, big green onion 1
root, chopped garlic 1 Tsp, chopped green onion
2 Tsp, agarics 200g, sliced stripe of rice cake
200g, sesame oil 1 Tsp, powdered sesame of salt
1/2 Tsp, pepper some, salt some, soy sauce some
1) Cut into 3~4cm lengths after removing
all stuffing of
kimchi and dress sesame oil,
powdered sesame of salt.
2) Cut all the beef into suitable sized loafs
chopped garlic, chopped green
onion, soy sauce, sesame
oil, and powdered
sesame of salt.
3) Cut diagonally big green onion into 3~4cm
4) Wash, parboil all the agarics in hot water,
them with fingers.
5) Wash sliced stripe of rice cake in cool water.
6) Put all the ready materials in a cooker and
with soy sauce or salt.