kimchi 1/2 section, boiled rice 4 bowls,
beef 100g, onion 1 root, carrot 1/2
piece, pimento 1 piece, chopped garlic a
little bit, sesame oil some, culinary
salt some, edible oil some, powdered
sesame of salt some
1) Cut kimchi into suitable sizes after removing
all stuffing of kimchi.
2) Cut all the carrot and onion into 5mm
3) Cut pimento half and take away seeds inside.
4) Cut all the beef into suitable size.
5) Fry all of kimchi, carrot, and beef on a
and then, fry with all the prepared
6) Flavor well-done materials and then,
bowls of rice to put on a plate.
* Beef could be replaced by chicken, pork,
shrimps, and ham.