kimchi 1/2 section, pork 200g,
big green onion 1 root chopped garlic 1 Tsp,
edible oil some,
sesame oil some, salt some, Powdered sesame of
1) Prepare 3~4cm cut cabbage kimchi.
2) Cut all the pork into thin, suitable sized loafs.
3) Cut diagonally big green onion into
4) Add chopped garlic, some of sesame,
salt and sesame
oil to loafs of pork.
5) Fry flavored pork on a cooker slightly and then,
with all the prepared kimchi.
6) Insert some water and 3~4cm cut big green
* Pork could be replaced by fishes such as some
or mackerel to one's taste.