Radish root, 3 1/2 lbs : 2
Hot pepper powder : 2/3 cup
Small green onion
Garlic, chopped : 3 tbs
Ginger, chopped : 1/2 tbs
Salted baby shrimps, chopped : 2/3 cup (available in Korean
Artificial sweetener, a kind of saccharin : 1/2 tb
Milk : 1/2 cup
Soda pop : 1/2 cup
Salt : 2/3 cup
Sugar : 1/2~1 tb
Peel and wash the radish roots and cut them
into 1 inch cubic. Sprinkle the salt and artificial sweetener evenly and
mix them together and set aside for about 1 hour.
- Pour out the water come out. Put the hot pepper
powder in the bowl with the cubed radish roots and mix them well until
the roots get dyed red.
- Trim and wash the green onion and dropwart. Cut
them 1 1/2 inches long.
- Put the green onion, dropwort, garlic, ginger,
salted baby shrimps and sugar in the bowl and mix them well.
- Pour the milk and soda pop in the bowl and mix
- Keep in a cool place for half a day, then